Partnering with You
Tejas Camp and Retreat Center operates as a rental camp by providing facilities, recreation and food services; but we desire to be much more than that to you, your campers, and your staff. We understand how stressful planning a camp session can be, so we want to help. We do our best to meet your camp needs so that you can meet your campers’ needs: to meet with and grow in Jesus. Below is a brief summary of what to expect from us here at Tejas Camp.
At Tejas, we believe God’s creation should be enjoyed. We offer guests the opportunity to get away from the monotonous routines of life in order to grow closer to Jesus, be encouraged from fellow believers, and relax in the beauty of the natural world we live in. We desire to provide for you and your students the best possible distraction-free environment in which guests can focus on Jesus and know Him more.
A Unique Experience
- Gift Shop: Our gift shop is more than just a place for campers to pick up souvenirs. You as a parent/guardian have the option to purchase items online and have these items delivered straight to the kids during their camp sessions!
- Coffee House: Enjoy a friendly conversation over a coffee drink, or partake in a deep intimate discussion while sipping a smoothie. Whatever you fancy, this place provides the perfect atmosphere!
- Concession and Snacks: Our concessions are open at guests’ convenience and provide a number of options for everyone. Staff can even serve special snacks upon request!
- Communication: Our guest services team will be your direct line of communication for anything.
- Recreation: There is no need to bring a recreation team or try to plan all of the recreation yourself. Let us handle it! Our trained recreation staff plan fun activities that students love at no extra charge.
- Food Service: We offer flexible meal schedules, adult and student food options, a full salad bar, and cater to special dietary requests.
- Photos and Video: Hundreds of free photos are posted by our staff weekly to keep parents happy and friends in the know!
- Safety: We have First Aid, CPR, and lifeguard-trained staff. Our campus is well-lit, and we provide plenty of water to keep students hydrated in the summer heat.
- Golf Cart: Keep up with your students quickly and easily without killing your camp budget.
Fill out the form below to ask a question about our facilities and services. We’d love to hear from you and help in any way we can.