So you want to work at Tejas?
We are looking for enthusiastic, Jesus-loving students with a heart for serving the Lord to join Team Two:Three.
Philippians 2:3 says, “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others more significant than yourself.”
As part of Team Two:Three, you will learn what it means to on a daily basis look to Jesus and follow His example of service.
WE ARE TEAM TWO:THREE. ARE YOU?
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO SERVE
The hour summer staff position is designed for those that are 15-18 years old students who would like to work for Tejas this summer in recreation, lifeguard, retail, and kitchen help.
If this is something that interests you please email or call Josh Cunningham using the following info:
We are looking for students who have:
- An active and growing relationship with Jesus
- A desire to build and be a part of a healthy, growing community
- A desire for discipleship
- A willingness to serving in our Dining Hall/Kitchen, lifeguard, facilitate zip line, facilitate Skyline Swing, facilitate large and small group activities, and other recreational activities.
- A willingness to be a part of a small group Bible Study throughout the summer and participate in other discipleship opportunities
- An eagerness to get their hands dirty and do hard things
- A desire to bend low in service to others and seek to put others' needs in front of their own
- High School Staff must be 15 years old and entering Junior year
If you have any questions, please contact Josh Cunningham at email@example.com.
What are the dates?
Full Summer - May 26 - August 1
Is it a paid commitment?
Yes, compensation will be determined during interview process. All summer positions start at $1,800/summer, plus room and board.
Do I need prior training?
No, all on-the-job training will be provided.
When is training?
May 26 - June 4 (Mandatory for all summer staff)
Is there a deadline to apply?
Yes, May 22nd.