We are Team Two:Three
We are looking for enthusiastic, Jesus-loving students with a heart for serving the Lord to join Team Two:Three.
Philippians 2:3 says, “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others more significant than yourself.”
As part of Team Two:Three, you will learn what it means to on a daily basis look to Jesus and follow His example of service.
WE ARE TEAM TWO:THREE. ARE YOU?
Need to know info!
What are the dates?
Full Summer - June 1 - August 8
Is it a paid commitment?
Yes, compensation will be determined during interview process.
Do I need prior training?
No, all on the job training will be provided.
When is training?
June 1 (Mandatory for all summer staff)
Is there a deadline to apply?
Yes, May 22nd.
We are looking for students who have:
- An active and growing relationship with Jesus
- A desire to build and be a part of a healthy, growing community
- A desire for discipleship
- A willingness to serving in our Dining Hall/Kitchen, lifeguard, facilitate zip line, facilitate Skyline Swing, facilitate large and small group activities, and other recreational activities.
- A willingness to be a part of a small group Bible Study throughout the summer and participate in other discipleship opportunities
- An eagerness to get their hands dirty and do hard things
- A desire to bend low in service to others and seek to put others' needs in front of their own
- High School Staff must be 16 years old and entering Junior year
If you have any questions, please contact Josh Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org.